Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween from our HTH Families!


The Fall festivities are in full force for our Heroes Thanking Heroes Veteran families! 
Take a look at the spooky and fun costumes the kids are trick or treating in! Happy Halloween!

Chamberlyn, 8yrs old shares her excitement- 
“This year I’m going as “red” a fraggle from Fraggle Rock 80’s tv show and my mom made my costume for me. I’m excited to look just like her. I’m also looking forward to getting a bunch of candy trick or treating. I also love seeing all the cars decorated for trunk or treat too!” 



Kaelyn, 8 yrs old, shares her excitement-

"What I'm most excited for on Halloween is the candy! I like candy but what I like the most about Halloween is having fun with my family. Especially my Dad because he always is the funniest and the scariest on Halloween because he helps me when somebody is dressed scary. He distracts them and they start asking questions about him having no legs. If my family, and especially my Dad were not here, I would not like Halloween."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...