Sunday, July 29, 2018

Fun In The Sun

Pool time can be so much fun! Especially with the music cranked up and the kids laughing!

Today, I sit on my deck and listen to the sounds of laughter and water crashing against water. I would not change this for anything!

After a long, 7-day stretch of rain, we are finally enjoying the outdoors again. Seriously though, the pool was crazy cold because of all the rain, but that’s not stopping us from having fun in the sun!

We’ve played Marco Polo, volleyball, basketball, and even jumped from the top of the deck! We’ve floated on huge flamingos and laid on a piece of pizza! Haha, real talk.

I’m sad knowing our fun in the sun is quickly coming to an end as school starts in mid-August! But I guess I will still be having fun in the sun while they’re at school!! I mean come on, we are all kids at heart and who doesn’t love a huge pool all to themselves?

Make memories, take pictures, and have as much fun in the sun as you possibly can!

Melissa R.- Heroes Thanking Heroes Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...