Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Easy and Simple

If you have children, you will understand my logic here...

I mean, how amazing is grocery pick-up?? I have 3 children and going to the grocery is a CHALLENGE- especially on a budget! BUT, the good ol’ grocery pick-up has saved the day!

It’s so simple! I go online and order groceries- and I’m talking everything down to laundry detergent and pool supplies. It’s that simple. I save so much money by not actually going into the store. Let’s face it. When we are hungry, we SHOULD NOT go grocery shopping! Haha!! We end up buying foods we would never eat or too much of one thing because our eyes are bigger than our bellies!

Sometimes those things are great... when you’re alone!! As for me, I’m very rarely alone. As a caregiver to my veteran husband, and full-time mommy, someone is ALWAYS with me. So grocery pick-up has become my best friend!!

If you haven’t tried it, you should! It has changed my life when it comes to keeping cost down as well as my nerves!
Happy shopping! 

-Melissa Riley, Heroes Thanking Heroes Representative & Veteran Caregiver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...