Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Bless Your Heart

"Bless your heart", that's another commonly used phrase commonly used when they see me out with my family. If you're from the south you know that, that phrase usually means "Better you than me". But you know what? It is better that it's me than you. There's a lot going on in my life, a lot of stress, a lot of pressure, a lot of anger, a lot of rage, a lot of mess, and lot of crazy and most people wouldn't be as stable as i am through these situations.

Despite working two jobs, well three if you include the kids, I keep it together pretty well. I'm the glue that keeps everything together, and I'm the grease that keeps all the parts of this family moving. I set out clothes and make sure keys are where they are supposed to be, I make sure lunches are in the fridge, I make sure shoes are in their appropriate places, and I make sure everyone gets to where they need to be when they need to be there. 

All that I do is very complicated, and some days it takes a toll on me, but I see my self as a strong woman and I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. So yes, bless my heart, my heart is truly blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...