Monday, February 20, 2017

Sherri Piper - Week 3

I have been a military "brat", I have been a military spouse, and today as I become a military mom I could not be more proud! My oldest son went to talk with an Army Recruiter today. He wants a pair of his own combat boots to take adventures with, grow with, and make memories to tell exciting stories with.



I saw this today and I felt like I should share it. I believe all combat boots have a story to tell. I have had many combat boots in my life, they have told so many stories, not only to me, but to others too. The stories are not always good and not always bad, but they are memories that will stay with them and their owners forever. 

My son's fresh out of the box new boots are an exciting blank canvas right now. I can't wait to hear about the adventures they take my son on.

What kind of adventures have your boots been on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...