Sunday, January 21, 2018

Keep Pushing Forward

Geez!  Today was another day off of school for my kids. That makes two this week!  Today was an institute day, also known as parent punishment for us parents that go at it alone.  I had to bring my 3 youngest daughters with me to 2 doctors appointments AND a trip to the dog groomer. Afterwards, it was finally time for a little fun (for them)! 

This has been a crazy week for my family- On Tuesday, my son got into a car accident on the way to school. Then, on the way to the VA, my husband's car broke down twice.  Quite the week on top of trying to get ready for my son's send-off party on Sunday because he leaves in just 3 days!  So, needless to say, I am a ball of nerves and on the edge, which does not help the situation at home! 

Do you ever feel like there are a million things to get done and you are the only one doing anything?  Yeah, that’s me.  As heartbroken as I am to say goodbye to my son, I will be grateful to be able to sit back and relax... that is until I have to chauffeur my daughters to cheer that afternoon.  I'm realizing that I always need to focus on the good. Even though part of my heart is leaving, there are still four more Little’s at home to help pick up the broken pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...