Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Becoming Parents - Whitney Hanrahan

Almost 9 years ago we became first time parents. I watched my husband really embrace fatherhood and it gave me the opportunity to see all of the things I loved about him in a new light. He is someone I am proud to have my kids call "daddy".


This past week we celebrated Father's Day, the kids and I took my husband out to brunch and then spent the day at our family's cabin. He was completely in his element fishing and relaxing in the sun with our kids.


In those moments, watching my husband love our children was one of the most beautiful things in this world. He makes me want to be a better wife and mother. He makes me want to be the best that I can be.


I am grateful for him and the fact that he absolutely adores our children and would do anything to protect them. I also can't wait to see what new adventures they have as they grow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...