Thursday, December 29, 2022

Reflect and Prepare

With 2022 coming to a close, I sit back and reflect on the years peaks and valleys. I think of so many highs and some pretty low lows my family has gone through this year. 

As I process the summary of how 2022 went, I feel I should categorize my lows as lessons and experience that brought my family together in times of stress. As well as my highs, which made shining memories that will last a lifetime. I hope to embark on an exciting new year for my husband and I, filled with adventures and maybe a little addition. 

I reflect and make hopes for the new year, and try to prepare myself for what struggles we may face.


Being a veteran wife and caregiver, the new year can bring a lot of uncertainties in what our new year may look like. What hurdles we may have to climb, and the strength we will have to muster. However, I know this time next year I will reflect again, and remind myself of the highs and lows, and continue on to face another year.


All I can do is cherish those sparkling moments, learn from the difficult ones, and march on. 


I like to think of a new year like a new chapter in our book. As we turn the page to a new chapter, we grow more and more developing a wonderful story along the way. 


May your New Year become a beautiful new chapter, 2023. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...