Monday, December 14, 2020

Grace


Some days are just hard days. These are the days I have to just step back and realize what is really worth stressing about. As moms, we often want everything to be just perfect for everyone in our home. This past year of complete craziness has truly taught me one thing. And that is GRACE. First, I need to give myself grace. I am not perfect. I am only one person. One person that has many titles: Caregiver, Wife, Mom, Employee, Friend, Daughter, & now a Teacher. 

I have also learned to really give my kids grace! We have high expectations for them. It was hard for me to accept, but I do have to realize this change has really affected them too. They went from having a routine and going to school for an education, and now MOM is the teacher. A teacher that hasn’t even been trained. We are all just winging it this year. It has truly taught me that we ALL deserve some GRACE. It will all be okay! 

-Jess, A Caregiver of a Wounded Iraq Veteran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The Rope of Life

You are on a line between life and death. What can you do? Nothing. But there are things that come out of that. The Anxiety stage is when yo...